I get a lot of questions from artists about what they can expect from my promotional shoots. To get a small taste of what’s possible, visit my portfolio.
Here’s what’s typically included in my solo musician shoots:
- A production meeting either online or in-person to nail down the exact creative concept for your shoot
- Approx 2.5-4 hours in studio or on-location (includes setup/hair/makeup time)
- Proofs ready within 4-6 business days via private online gallery
- Between 100 – 600 total shots (depending on time and the complexity of the concept)
- 3 final retouched images of your choice provided as high resolution digital files
- Unlimited usage rights for all retouched images you order
The following additional options are also available:
- Hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling
- Additional high resolution retouched files
- Copies of retouched images and/or proofs burned to CD
- Copies of your retouched images specifically optimized for print, web, email and social media
- Long-term image hosting for PR and management use
Artists, if want your photos to rock as hard as you do, request a quote!
Discussion: 3 Comments »